April 26, 2021

"A FATHER and son{male or female} reunion -IS- only a moment away"!

For while they yet receive the breath(Spirit/air) of life,  "Our FATHER", HE yet seeks to be reconciled with HIS wayward son's ("There IS neither male nor female" for all are son's, and One with The Messiah in The Family of Our FATHER and ELOHIM)(II Corinthians 5:19-20, Galatians 3:28, Ephesians 3:15, John 20:17)

Yet the multitudes of worldly and/or religious souls continue to deny and defy HIM as they follow their own vain "imag"inations and self("I",ego,id,pride)ish desires on that "broad way to destruction" and damnation! (Romans 1:21, II Corinthians 10:5, Luke 1:51, Matthew 7:14)

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2014/10/love-not-world.html
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2014/10/someone-accused-me-of-being-member-of.html
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-must-die.html

And if those souls who continue to deny and defy HIM, and those who knew HIM not, were able to communicate with Our FATHER and ELOHIM('God' IS of pagan greek mythology!) the following might be indicative of such a conversation:
=======
Good Day son!

Son? why do you call me son?

Why do you ask? I have always called you son, yet you continue to deny and defy ME!   


How can your words prove that i'm your son?

Well I was there when you were born!


That's easy for you to say, but i didn't see you there.

You couldn't "see" ME then, for you were just a newborn babe and your eyes were not yet opened! And you can't "see" ME now because "the eyes of your understanding have never been enlightened"!


i can't recollect even knowing of you till i was well over a year old! Why?

You were with ME in Spirit until you chose to follow your own vain "imag"inations and self("I",ego,id,pride)ish desires!

That's easy for you to say, but how am i to know you're my father?

Trust ME, I was there with you when you were born! And the breath(Spirit/air) you received that gives you life certifies that I AM your FATHER!


Huh! Everyone breathes, breathing doesn't prove anything.

Trust ME, I AM your FATHER and I AM FATHER of ALL, even of those who don't remember ever knowing ME! 


Trust you? How can i believe you when i don't even know you!

What more could I do than i have already done when I gave you "the breath
(Spirit/air) of Life! What else could I do so that you might believe ME? 

How could i ever believe you? If you are my father why did you forsake me?

Sadly, you forsook ME....... Was I to remain in you, and care for you when you denied ME and chose to take your own way? Hope IS you would see the error of your self("I",ego,id,pride)ish ways, and choose to be reunited with ME in MY Family! 


Your Family? No one cares for Me! I've got to take care of My Own Self!

What you mean is, no one cared for what you were doing! 

What i was doing? What was wrong with what i was doing?

Can't you see the wrong in "the lust of your eyes, the lust of your flesh, and the pride of your self("I",ego,id,pride)life! 


No one is perfect!

There IS A Perfect One! And He revealed "The Way(TO), The TRUTH(OF) The Life"! 


And who is that? Is that you?

Not I, but MY Firstborn Son The Messiah(Both Spiritually as "The Light of the world", and then "in the likeness of sinful flesh")! (Genesis 1:3, John 1:1-14, Romans 8:3)
=======
And Hope IS that one day there would be those souls who would see "The Light" that IS The Messiah, "The Beginning of The Creation of Our FATHER and ELOHIM"! (Genesis 1:3, Revelations 3:14)

YES Hope IS! For when a soul receives "a love of The TRUTH so that they might be saved" they begin to "see" "The Light"! And Truly begin to REALize, that liken unto The Messiah, "i can do nothing of my own self"! (II Thessalonians 2:10-13, John 1:1-9; 5:19,30; 8:28-29; 7:16; 12:49-50; 14:10,23-24; 17:8,14)
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2013/05/one-needs-receive-love-of-truth-to-be.html
And then; Thankfully in '85 i was "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT that IS Our FATHER and ELOHIM! http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2020/04/i-realized-miraculous-born-again.html#more

And since that moment in time i have REALized evermore, how "poor and in need" of Our FATHER and ELOHIM i Truly am! (Psalms 70:5; 72:13)

So IT IS i "cry unto HIM day and night"....... (Luke 18:7)

Evermore sounding and resounding a Declaration of Dependence:

FATHER Help!
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2013/01/is-there-name-or-title-greater-than.html


!.......FOREVER.......!

So why continue to have your portion with those souls who continue to deny and defy The FATHER and ELOHIM of The Messiah and His brethren(Naturally male or fe-male!)! For they follow 'D'evil spirit that IS the god of this world, and/or religion's way, on that broad way to destruction and perdition!!

"Be ye reconciled unto Our FATHER and ELOHIM"! (II Corinthians 5:20)

For Thankfully, "The Peace that surpasses ALL understanding" - IS - ! In spite of the dis-ease(No-Peace!) that IS of 'D'evil's world and/or religion's way(Except it be The Active Faith revealed in James 1:27!) in these last days! (Philippians 4:7, John 14:27; 7:7, I John 2:15-17; 5:19, James 1:27; 4:4)
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-whole-world-not-just-portion-is.html
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2015/04/carnal-warfare-is-religions-way-which.html

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2015/08/peace-on-earth-sadly-worldly-and.html
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2015/05/faith-without-works-is-dead-james-217.html
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2014/09/whoever-would-be-friend-of-this-world.html
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2011/05/come-out-of-her-my-people.html
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2020/04/i-realized-miraculous-born-again.html#more


"TRUTH - IS - that which Truly Matters, for apart from The TRUTH, What - IS - ?

In TRUTH, Thankfully Peace - IS - and Miracles Do Happen!

So The Faithful rejoice! For soon and very soon, Home! Home at last....... (Luke 16:1-14, John 14:1-3)

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(ELOHIM{"god" -IS- of pagan greek and catholic/christian mythology!}, TRUTH, SPIRIT, CREATOR, LORD, MASTER, LIGHT, LOVE, LIFE,,,, ALL IN ALL that which IS Truly GOOD)! (John 20:17; 14:28, Mark 10:18)

HalleluYAH!       !.......FOREVER.......!

No comments: